Sunday, April 6, 2014

The 2014 Ultimate Blog Party






 Ultimate Blog Party 2014
I'm so excited to be joining the 2014 edition of The Ultimate Blog Party! Want to join in? I'd love to meet you there. You can get all the details here.

I'm Karen, and I'm so glad you are visiting To Work With My Hands. I'm a homeschooling mom of 8 children (6 still in school), and our house is always busy. You can meet my family here. Keeping this bunch fed and organized can be quite a challenge, and at times I need to recharge. One of my favorite ways is to create with my hands. I love blogging here about those creations. I create and write about food (we consume lots and lots of food!), gardening, handcrafts, DIY projects for the home, and the body, and sometimes I'll profile what other creative people have done.

Thanks for stopping by! If you're visiting from the party, please leave a comment and share your link! I'd love to visit you too.



8 comments:

  1. So nice meeting you! WOW 6 kids in school AND you home school!? Sure does look like a busy house ;-)

    http://www.prudentwisdom.com/2014/04/ultimate-blog-party-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    Thanks for stopping by, and I enjoyed visiting your blog too. So, you know the boy thing too, huh? Boys are great, and I'm so thankful I have a few. :)
    Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karen! So happy to connect with you from the #UBP14. I'm a homeschool mom as well, but only have one student left. My oldest are graduated. :)
    I'm over at http://TheFoodieArmyWife.com - but you've already found me over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Constance!
      Thanks for visiting at my place! I enjoyed visiting your blog and look forward to seeing you again.

      Wow - only one left. I know from experience that I'll be there faster than I expect. Our third graduates next month. I do love the journey.

      Enjoy the party! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Karen! Great to connect with you from #UBP14! I'm a creative spirit too! I'm excited to read through your blog.

    Following you back on Twitter!
    Danielle
    http://chatteroutloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle,
    Thanks for stopping by! I'm so happy to meet you and your creative spirit! :) I look forward to sharing this journey with you.
    Thanks for the Twitter follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen
    I found your blog on the UPB#14 and just wanted to let you know I enjoy it and am now following you on Bloglovin. I love your photos with your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Thanks for visiting. Isn't the party great? I'm so glad all the links are still up, even after the party ended. Thanks for your visit and follow. I'll visit your place too. Have a beautiful day!

      Delete